CBD for Skincare — The Only Skin Treatment That Stomps Out Inflammation, Regulates Sebum (& Saves You Hundreds of $$$ In the Process)
CBD and other hemp-derived products are in everything these days, from chocolates and cooking oils to candles and bath salts. But, right now, we’re interested in one thing, and one thing only — how CBD can help you have fabulous skin! For millions of people struggling with acne, eczema, and psoriasis (or, you know, those damn pimples vulgaris), CBD products are a Godsend. So if your mornings are filled with mirror dread because you never know what fresh hell erupted on your face while you were sleeping, read on.
That’s the goal, right?
To wake up and splash some ice-cold water on your face. Pure water, zero product. And then look into the mirror and marvel at your silky, sparkling, smooth face.
Ahh, to wake up just once to skin this taut and healthy !
Does that happen often to you?
If it does, you can stop reading right now. You’re one in a million, and most of us hate you for it.
(I’m kidding, we don’t! We just envy you. But, you still might want to keep reading because having great skin and keeping great skin are two different things — and this post can help you with both.)
You see, tens of millions of people struggle with skin conditions. (These conditions are actually the fourth most common cause of illness in humans). If you’re one of those people, most mornings, you’re accosted by an assortment of pimples, zits, acne breakouts, rashes, dermatitis, redness… the list is endless.
You don’t wake up to glistening skin. You wake up to this:
But I’ve got some great news for you — CBD and hemp seed skincare products can help you turn all of that around. Your skin no longer has to be a source of embarrassment. It can be a source of pride and happiness. And I’ll tell you more about how that can happen in a minute.
What is CBD Why Is It Good for the Skin)?
CBD has always been good for the skin. We just didn’t know it until a couple of years back. That’s because our skin is full of CB2 receptors, which are part of the endocannabinoid system. These receptors regulate skin health – its elasticity, shine, and the ability to fight off inflammation.
How do they regulate it?
I’m glad you asked because I’ve spent days digging up studies that will flip you from a ‘nope-I’m-not-buying-into-another-hype’naysayer into a fervent ‘look-how-great-my-CBD-skin care-cream-is!’evangelist.
What are the benefits of CBD for your skin?
First thing’s first:
Because CBD (and other phytocannabinoids) have long been on the list of banned substances, scientists around the world are just now starting to really focus on it.
That said, there are plenty of studies out there that confirm that CBD and skincare go hand in hand. We’re still waiting on human trials for some of these studies, but researchers are optimistic (and the results are more than promising).
Let’s dive into them.
- CBD’s antioxidant properties slow down skin aging —free radicals are not a band – they’re those pesky unstable atoms that cause cellular damage and skin aging. CBD works hard at battling oxidative stress, resulting in skin cells that stay healthier and younger for a long, long time.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of CBD minimize skin breakouts —various subcutaneous inflammations are often responsible for blotchy, discolored, and unhealthy skin. Thanks to CBDs anti-inflammatory properties, your skin will not react so violently to dust and other dirty particles in the air (a reaction that’s always accompanied by a new set of zits and pimples). The result? A vibrant, glowing skin.
- CBD also helps to regulate sebum production —which is a Godsend for people with acne vulgaris. In a nutshell, CBD can decrease the proliferation of sebocytes (produced by sebaceous glands) and reduce skin oiliness. This means there’ll be less guck clogging up your pores, causing those disgusting (and painful) acne.
- CBD improves skin elasticity —ever looked closely at people with great skin? When you pinch them, their skin snaps back into form almost immediately. With CBD, you can have that, too. CBD actually makes the skin more resistant, allowing it to bounce back quicker after heavy-duty treatments or after an injury.
- Great sleep equals great skin— and if you want to sleep well (or, at least, have a fighting chance when it comes to insomnia), you need CBD. Studies have shown that CBD taken right before bedtime reduces tossing and turning. When you get up in the morning, you’ll feel rested and refreshed — and so will your skin.
What CBD Skincare Products Should You Use?
Well, well, we’re getting to the difficult questions now.
Don’t worry — I’ve got you.
Here’s what you need to know right off the bat. Because the CBD industry is experiencing an unprecedented boom right now, you’ll find CBD in almost everything.
Or, truth be told, you won’t.
There are brands out there that advertise CBD-infused creams, gels, and soothing masks when, in fact, their products contain more pixie dust than CBD.
So you’ve got to be careful.
The #1 thing you need to keep in mind is that the industry is still unregulated. If you want to make sure that you’re actually buying a vetted CBD treatment for acne, inflammation, or other skin issues, look for brands that have been third-party certified. These companies will provide lab results that will show you how much active CBD there is in each product.
Here’s the deal…
CBD is not a cure-all. It’s not a fountain of youth and longevity. But it is the hottest skincare product on the market right now.
Because CBD skin treatments get the job done. They get you closer to that satin-like skin you’ve always dreamed of having. They help you get rid of wrinkles, discoloration, and skin inflammation. And they do all that at the fraction of the price you’re already used to forking over to dermatologists and beauticians. But the results are soooo much better!
Summary: THE TLDR
Give CBD skincare a shot today. You’ll be kicking yourself for not treating your epidermis to the magic of this hemp extract sooner. And that’s a promise.
Your face is your ID. It has your best features — your smile, your eyes, that cute dimple on your chin. So we know you want to make sure it’s framed by healthy-looking skin that’s positively radiating. You won’t get there with hyaluronic acid or retinol. Those treatments work well short-term, but they can cause a lot of damage. If you want your skin to be a source of envy in your girlfriends, you need CBD skin treatments in your life. Order CBD skincare products right here at Best Buds — you’ll get only the best, certified CBD products – because we take pride in what we do!