We’re recommending a recipe to teach you how to make CBD brownies! In this article, we will explain how to make CBD brownies for vegans, what ingredients you will need, and of course, our recommendation of CBD Oils you can use to cook!
Let’s talk about baking… 😏
Brownies, of course!
Have you ever tried CBD brownies before? 🍩🍁🛢
They’re kind of like pot brownies, without the pot, but the same awesome effect. You’re gonna stay chill and trill.
But, what exactly is it?
Well, CBD edibles aren’t like the regular THC edibles. They have that somethin’ somethin’ but in a totally different way. It just depends on how much of the non-intoxicating tincture you use to make your “special treats.”
CBD is the naturally occurring cannabidiol compound in marijuana that’s used for health benefits because it contains loads of anti-inflammatory properties (which is great for your body), anti-anxiety (because who has time to freak out about anything these days?), and of course, it reduces stress. Phew! But unlike, THC, there is no psychoactive effect (so you can rest assured that you won’t be tripping hard after a couple of brownies.
CBD is like Ditto (shout out any OG Pokemon fans!) because it takes so many shapes and forms – it comes down to your preference to decide how to use it. If you’re going to be baking, we highly suggest using CBD oil since you can control the amount you use.
This means you can use CBD for just about anything and make some delicious, stress-relieving treats to treat yo’self – cus you deserve it.
In line with tradition (as you must respect your ancestors), we’re recommending a recipe for CBD brownies.
Is that you, my familiar friend?
It is me you’re looking for.
So, what’re you gonna need to make these guys?
- 240g ground almonds
- 50g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50g coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 180g coconut sugar
- 10ml CBD oil
- 2 eggs
- 120ml milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- First things first. Make sure to preheat your oven to 320 F/160 C. Get your 8”x8”/20×20 cm brownie tray and line it with parchment paper and some butter or grease.
- You’re gonna need two large bowls. In the first one, take all the dry stuff and mix them all together, nice and well.
- Of course, in the second, you’re gonna need to mix the wet stuff together — nice and well, duh.
- Take the second bowl of the wet stuff and dump it with the dry stuff. Mixy, mixy to combine. Don’t forget to add ¾ of the choccie chips!
- Pour in the goodies onto your prepped tray and get it all nice and flat and evened out with a spatula. Use the rest of your choccie chips and sprinkle it like Salt Bae all on top. Bake for only 30 minutos.
- When she’s all finished, take her out and cool her down to room temp. You don’t wanna get a belly ache from eating hot stuff too quickly! Slow and steady wins the race. Use the paper to gently lift her from her bed and cut to serve.
Recipe courtesy of the baking geniuses from TasteMade. 💡
Vegan? No problem.
Sounds like you got a date with dates-tiny (lol).
Alright, this is what you’re gonna need for your dope a$$ brownies:
- ½ cup dates, soaked
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ choccie chips
- 10ml CBD oil
- Preheat you-know-what to 350 F/180 C. Take a 9”x9”/23×23 cm brownie tray and line with parchment paper and grease.
- Take your two large bowls and, in the first one, mix all the dry stuff.
- In the second bowl, mix and stir the dates, almond butter, apricot jam, yadda yadda – all the wet stuff.
- Combine the wet stuff with the dry stuff and mix mix mix!
- Pour the brownie batter in the pan and flatten it all out evenly with your handy dandy spatula. This time, pour the choccie chips on top.
- Bake bake bake for about 35 to 40 minutes and give her a nice rest to chill when she’s all done.
- Pick her up in her parchment linens and cut to serve.
- Badda bing, badda boom – you now get to enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Chris & Sara. Thank you!
Did all of those recipes give you a curious case of the munchies?
We thought so.
Go on and get ‘em tiger! The wonderful world of CBD edibles awaits!
How’s about you take a look at our stock to keep your pantry stocked?
‘Cus there’s nothing we’d ever offer you besides the best. It’ll turn every baking creation into something all the more special. Now that’s what we call a baked treat.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil$39.00 – $120.00
10% & 20% CBD Dewaxed Tincture Oil – Holistic Hemp Scotland$49.00
Hemp Kombucha (12 bottles) – Hemp OZ$46.00